Pick one you like!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our story, has just begun ♥


Once upon a time, i went to a beach..

sometimes alone, with a bunch of girls, or with a jackass in a form of Adam's son

Once upon a time, i stared at the evening sky..

been waiting for a star to fall, i looked at the moon it seemed always blue

Once upon a time, i woke up in the morning light..

dizzy-headed, brokenhearted

Once upon a time, i cried alone..

with no hands to hold, and no shoulder to cry on

Once upon a time, i was trapped by the past's shadows..

no changes, no directions


But,

now i go to a beach..

with my own sunset glare

now i stare at the evening sky..

and the moon had turned to gold

now i wake up in the morning light..

with a pair of wings in my chest trying to get out

now someone holds my hands..

doing the best he can not to make me cry

now i've found someone new..

with new place to go and new smile to kiss

and that someone is YOU


Take me where i've never been

Help me on my feet again

Show me that good things come to those who wait

Tell me i'm not on my own

Tell me i won't be alone

Tell me what i'm feeling isn't some mistakes

'cause if anyone can make me fall in love, YOU can

Save me from myself, YOU can

and it's YOU and no one else

If i could wish upon tomorrow,

that tonight will never end

If YOU asked me i would follow,

but for now i just pretend if anyone can make me fall in love..

YOU can

Baby when YOU look at me, tell me what do YOU see?

Are these the eyes of someone YOU could love?

'Cause everything that brought me here

well, now it all seems so clear

Baby YOU're the one that i've been dreaming of

If anyone can make me fall in love

Only YOU can take me sailing in your deepest eyes

Bring me to my knees and make me cry

and no one's ever done this, everything was just a lie

and i know.. yes i know...

that this is where it all begins, so tell me it will never end

I can't fool myself, it's YOU and no one else

If i could wish upon tomorrow,

that tonight will never end

If YOU asked me i would follow,

but for now i just pretend if anyone can make me fall in love..

YOU can..

Show me that good things come to those who wait...

(You Can - David Archuleta)


Baby thanks for all we've been having these past 3 months, until now..

thanks for understanding me, and loving me for who i am

i'll give you my best, bring you love you want, 'till you ask me to not to

I DO ♥ YOU

copied from: http://www.free-stockphotos.com/download-free-people-couple-nature-beach-stock-photo-3/
/

No comments: