Pick one you like!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beach


what's with a beach?
what's so special about outspreading sand, salty water, rolling wave, and coconut trees?
what's the business with shells, rocks, and seagulls?

well, honestly, it strikes my eyes when I see a landscape of blue, attached with a form of white cottony clouds, meets the ultramarine..
it takes me away off the ground when i smell the vague salt scent, feel the warm wind, and hear the sound of rolling waves..
the warm delicate sand, it's so inviting, so inviting...
and when the dusk comes, the tinge of gold glare tickles the water's surface, creates a silhouette, brings some romance to the atmosphere..

and that's..
that is when i will be standing, letting the gentle sand crawl in my bare feet
i will be holding your hands, staring at your eyes deeply, and saying without any words... I love you

but suddenly the glare's reflection blinds my eyes, i blink for a few times..
then i wake up.. i come back to reality.. but i'm not sad, nor disappointed

because i like that dream, i always do
and i want it to be true




No comments: