Pick one you like!

Friday, October 22, 2010

hair cut

i've had so often bad hair days recently. until at some point i couldn't handle it anymore, so i decided to cut it. before that, i wanted to ask Anwar about it first.

one day, when i was chatting with him on skype, i sent him an old photo of me having short hair. after that, i asked:

me : hon, what if i cut my hair just like in that photo i've just sent to you?

him : you've cut your hair?

me : no, not yet. but i'm going to. that's why i ask you first. what do you think?

him : beautiful

me : umm, i mean, is it okay for you if i cut my hair?

him : you cut it, or you don't, just the same for me. the same beautiful.

me : *sent him a hugging emoticon*


ps. i haven't cut my hair yet by now anyway

2 comments:

call me ipeh said...

buat aku juga kamu cantik kok dan.. hehehhehe.. beneran deh.. nih aku kash icon cium :*

dana said...

uuuu makaci kak ipeeh yg manis mmuah :*