Pick one you like!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dear Ms. September


it was 3 years ago, the first day i met her. we were in the same class of an English course. at first i didn't feel like we would get along much well. until we were a pair our teacher set us up, and he mentioned something: "you are a Chelsea fan? well she's too!". so this all began with one thing: mutual interest.

after all, the term ended. we decided to do something together to celebrate it. so we went to a KTV and did what should be done in KTV: singing (duh!). since that time on, we noticed that we had (and remain to this day) same 'taste' of music. so this all continued with one thing: mutual hobby.

day after day, time passed away..uh, no, that's westlife's song...so, day after day, we started finding out where each others stand up. we started feeling comfortable being with each other. we shared, we cared, we laughed, we cried, we...understood. although i had been completely childish, selfish, and stupid. although we were in different world (school and work). so this all still went on with one thing: mutual understanding.

we then realized that we had similar view on most things. we wanted (and remain to this day) similar things to pursue. so this all was followed by one thing: mutual dream(s).

so, consciously or unconsciously, we've constructed things. we found out things. we feel things. those things are: love, and caring.

yes, I do love you, my bestfriend
yes, I do love you, my sister
yes, I do love you, my partner in crime

you have been my role model, you made me a better (wo)man, and you made me believe in dreams, and their power. now that we are in the middle of pursuing them, i should add this: it all remains with one thing: mutual position --> we are in the same boat

i feel so lucky, i thank God for sending you into my life, and i thank you for being....you

Happy birthday, Ms. September.
i can't say my wishes for you here, i have too many, but that doesn't mean i don't really wish them right? which actually i really do. they're here in my heart...well, in my head actually, but yes...i sincerely wish, so...in my heart
i can picture ourselves 10 years from now, still the same us, just better life, and of course, happier :)

ps. wish i could hug you

with love,
Me

we jump higher and higher, holding hands

No comments: